Flowy lines, lightning fast downhill tracks with huge jumps or rowdy, technical and natural single trails? Thanks to over 90 kilometers of lines & trails in Austria's largest bike-region there’s something for every bike-loving heart on the 7 mountains that can be easily accessed via 9 gondolas. Beginners can safely progress on several practice areas and pump tracks while experts can work on their skills.
Highlights of the Bike Region
- THE CHALLENGE - Bike your limit: Explore the coolest bike spots of Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn in one day!
- X-Line & Learn To Ride Park in Saalbach
- Riders Playground, Vali´s Hölle & Knappentrail in Leogang
- Schweinestberg Trail & Easy Park Obingleitn in Fieberbrunn
TOP EVENTS SUMMER 2023
- Glemmride Bike Festival in Saalbach
- 24. World Games of Mountainbiking in Saalbach
- BIKE Festival in Leogang
From the legendary Hacklberg-Trail in Saalbach Hinterglemm to ‘Speedster’ – the official Downhill World Championship track located at the Epic Bikepark Leogang – and the Bike Area Fieberbrunn, bikers will be spoilt for choice when it comes to identifying their new favorite trail!
Gravel Bikers please find info on tours on the websites in Saalbach Hinterglemm and Saalfelden Leogang.